The Turtle Tea Kettle concept is one for tea lovers as it doesn’t discriminate against loose-leaf, teabags and compressed-tea since it can handle all three types without breaking a sweat. In addition, the separate glass container does come in handy for those who want debris free drinks. All you need to do is add loose tealeaves to the glass container, close the cap and fill the kettle with water. Heat it up on the stove and wait for it to whistle, where you can infuse the tea properly using tiny machined holes without having the tea move around in the water. It is ideas like these that should make it to the real world, but we don’t normally see them being manufactured actually, which is a real pity.
Next Story: Plaster Tracks And Kills Cancer Cells
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!