The Turtle Tea Kettle concept is one for tea lovers as it doesn’t discriminate against loose-leaf, teabags and compressed-tea since it can handle all three types without breaking a sweat. In addition, the separate glass container does come in handy for those who want debris free drinks. All you need to do is add loose tealeaves to the glass container, close the cap and fill the kettle with water. Heat it up on the stove and wait for it to whistle, where you can infuse the tea properly using tiny machined holes without having the tea move around in the water. It is ideas like these that should make it to the real world, but we don’t normally see them being manufactured actually, which is a real pity.
Next Story: Plaster Tracks And Kills Cancer Cells
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept