Folks who are addicted to Twitter in Canada must certainly have felt awful when the SMS service was disabled in Canada. The good news is that Rogers has just announced a partnership with Twitter which will revive the SMS service, allowing users to both send and receive tweets via text. The new deal even applies to both Rogers and Fido customers. From Uberphones.
Next Story: Nokia Readying Its E71i Phone
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested
- 2014-04-13: “Ellen Seflie” Now A Painting At Twitter HQ