Folks who are addicted to Twitter in Canada must certainly have felt awful when the SMS service was disabled in Canada. The good news is that Rogers has just announced a partnership with Twitter which will revive the SMS service, allowing users to both send and receive tweets via text. The new deal even applies to both Rogers and Fido customers. From Uberphones.
Next Story: Nokia Readying Its E71i Phone
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-18 Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17 Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads