The WeraMouse V2 from New Zealand, also known as the Ergotouch Mouse, it worn in one’s hand unlike the traditional mouse step. It has a wireless operating range of up to 25 feet, and doesn’t really classify as a mouse since it is actually a trackball complete with a scroll wheel and pistol-grip button. This one-handed wireless controller is tipped to reduce wrist strain while letting you move about in a more neutral posture. Battery life has been rated at 28 hours per charge, and you can always dock it when not in use to keep the juice levels up. It takes around 90 minutes for a full charge, and will cost you $99 a pop to bring this one home.
Next Story: Century 3-in-1 USB Docking Station
- 2014-02-12 Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16 King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03 Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31 Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15 Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance