Guess we know who will be providing touchscreen display panels for Apple’s upcoming tablet – Wintek. Well, at least that’s what the good people at DigiTimes claim, reporting that “those IC designers are optimistic about demand for notebook-related products in the second half of this year given that a more diversified array of products are expected to come to market around that time.” Do you think an Apple tablet will really take off in a way that the iPhone did, or will it be another modern Newton in the making?
Next Story: Onkyo DC204A3 Netbook
- 2011-02-17: Apple hogs up to 60% of world's touch panels
- 2010-01-27: Apple iPad Is Now On Apple Website
- 2010-01-27: Apple Stock Drops Upon iPad Announcement But Goes Up On Price Announcement
- 2010-01-27: First iPad Review, I played with it on 1/27
- 2010-01-30: Apple iPad Costs $270.50 To Manufacture?