World of Warcraft (WoW) players can really get absorbed in the game to a point where they pay more attention to the virtual world than the physical one they’re in at the moment, and it doesn’t help that boffins at MIT have come up with the self-sustaining World of Warcraft Pod. This tiny shack does not hold potions and other attribute-enhancing artifacts, but it does contain a toilet, a seat, a computer, water and some food to keep you going for a marathon session of WoW. Talk about taking gaming to the extreme!
Next Story: Kindle DX: Budget-Friendly For Students?
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2011-11-10: World of Warcraft: almost a million subscribers lost last quarter
- 2011-08-04: Mists of Pandaria is next World of Warcraft expansion?
- 2011-06-29: Free World of Warcraft until level 20