This morning, Steve Ballmer announced new Microsoft search engine Bing at D7 and when asked by Walt Mossberg about Yahoo he served the corporate answer: “I think there’s a lot that can make sense in terms of a search partnership, not an acquisition,”. Instead of a formal meeting with Steve Ballmer, Carol bartz preferred to leave him a note this morning on a purple Post-It in the D Program in the make-up room, just before his speech, knowing he would find it. the note read: “Steve, Forget it Won’t help, Ha, Carol”. Carol Bartz was interviewed by Kara Swisher yesterday about how she became Yahoo’s CEO, the video is hilarious.
Next Story: Alienware Laptop Teaser Appears
- 2014-04-16 Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-15 Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-07 Yahoo Planning To Acquire High-End Original Programming [Report]
- 2014-04-02 Yahoo Works On Encrypting Their Services
- 2014-04-01 Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition
- 2013-08-23 Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Retiring Within A Year
- 2011-08-10 Yahoo benefits from Google losses in July US search market share
- 2009-05-28 D7: Steve Ballmer Announces New Microsoft Search Engine "Bing"