Bummer – just after the world got excited about holding off an iPhone/Pre purchase due to a tweet from someone at Microsoft, all hot air has been let out in a deflated and dejected manner as it was found out later that the tweet was actually an account of an iPhone application developer, created to raise awareness about iPhone software piracy. Talk about taking a totally unconventional route to do that. Guess the Zune Phone will remain pretty much the same as Duke Nukem Forever, or should we say, Duke Nukem Never?
Next Story: Rogers Offer LG Xenon
- 2013-11-13 Microsoft Retiring Zune Marketplace As Early As November 22
- 2012-04-26 Microsoft rumored to unveil cross-platform Zune successor at E3 later this year
- 2012-02-06 Free Zune pass for one year with Windows Phone purchase
- 2011-10-27 Zune Music heading Down Under this November 16th
- 2011-10-10 Zune HD killed yet again