The recently announced 13″ Macbook Pro is drool-worthy because is a good compromise between built quality, looks, performance, battery life and even price.
The tear down shows some interesting details, like the battery (60Wh) and the access to the hard drive, in case you plan for an SSD future. You will notice that while the battery is not very difficult to replace, it does require opening the box and we suspect that Apple will offer a replacement service at no other additional cost (other than the battery itself). Apple claims that most users won’t ever need to replace the battery because it should last an average of 5 years. The good thing is that Apple has a great incentive to make this work as this costs them time (and money) to replace. Many more photos at iFixitRELATED
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Jony Ive Designed (RED) Mac Pro Fetches $977,000 At Auction
- Several Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Owners Complain About Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- Historic Apple II DOS Source Code Can Now Be Downloaded