In this economic downturn, ad revenues are among the first to be hit, so folks are trying to find various ways to soften the economic blow with other avenues. Why not monetize mobile websites instead? Google has just introduced the beta launch of AdSense for Mobile Applications, allowing a growing segment of this niche market to help serve ads to relevant users and sites. So far initial trials have proved to be successful, and Google hopes to offer this solution to a broader group. By the way, Ubergizmo has a mobile site here, so go have a look on your handsets when you’re away from the desktop!
Next Story: Initial Mintpass Mintpad Impressions
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play