In this economic downturn, ad revenues are among the first to be hit, so folks are trying to find various ways to soften the economic blow with other avenues. Why not monetize mobile websites instead? Google has just introduced the beta launch of AdSense for Mobile Applications, allowing a growing segment of this niche market to help serve ads to relevant users and sites. So far initial trials have proved to be successful, and Google hopes to offer this solution to a broader group. By the way, Ubergizmo has a mobile site here, so go have a look on your handsets when you’re away from the desktop!
Next Story: Initial Mintpass Mintpad Impressions
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy