The AIRPod might look like some sort of concept, but it is an actual working electric car which drives like an amusement part ride, getting you from point A to point B without straining our environment with more greenhosue gases. The AIRPod will rely on compressed air to power a small two-cylinder engine, so you can be sure the 180cc poweplant’s 5.4 horsepower isn’t able to burn rubber anytime soon, but at least it helps get you around without having to worry about how much prices at the gas pumps are at the moment.
Next Story: Epson Producing Uber-Small LCD Panel
- 2014-02-25: PPlanter Public Urinal Goes Green
- 2012-09-20: ‘Edible’ electronics from silk lasers could be the future
- 2011-06-26: Hypermilling concept car does 1325 mpg on diesel
- 2011-04-15: Eco-Friendly Samsung Replenish officially launched by Sprint CEO Dan Hesse
- 2011-02-17: A polar bear that changes color according to how you use your energy