Apple’s famous Click Wheels on their iPod range could soon get a similar multi-touch treatment that is found on their iPhone, iPod touch and Macbook lines. Recent reports have pointed toward the next generation iPod nano (which will be its 5th iteration) that will feature an integrated digital camera as well as a more compact, circular scroll wheel that has a way to detect “input gestures that traverse the center of the scroll wheel and to detect multi-touch input.” Whatever the outcome is, we look forward to this revolutionary way Apple has updated their iPod nano, wondering how many more improvements can be made that fall under the quantum leap category in the near future.
Next Story: Maingear ePhex X58 Elite Gaming PC
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-11-10: Apple patent suggests clip on iPod nano with integrated speaker
- 2011-05-13: Newly discovered patent hints at iPod 7th generation features?