Asus has released its BR-HD3 wireless HDMI kit that aims to make quality digital home entertainment a reality without breaking the bank. Apparently, the Asus BR-HD3 is able to deliver enhanced audio reproduction and optimized visual images by simplifying the connection between video electronic components as well as home audio, using revolutionary innovations in video compression and distribution. This allows the device to compress high definition video in JPEG2000 format while distributing video streams via 802.11n technology, helping cut down the installation time as well as equipment costs in the process. Audio visual devices are able to stream bandwidth-intensive data through walls and across multiple rooms without missing a beat, and transmission quality has been heralded to be comparable to wired solutions with HDMI interfaces.
Next Story: Monster SuperThin HDMI Cable
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC