What looks like a newfangled cellphone is actually a conceptual digital menu card that is known as the Aygness. What makes this stand out from all of the rest in the market right now (sure, it has the advantage of being a concept at this point in time but who’s keeping score?) is the ability to choose between languages, going through an image representation of dishes, direct order placement to the kitchen to avoid wasting time on picking out loitering waiters, alongside entertainment news to keep you occupied while the food is being prepared. Guess implementing this might face strong resistance from waiters as they realize their job could be in jeopardy.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept