Parents who are absolutely clueless in using a thermometer or even their hand to get a feel of their baby’s temperature can always resort to the Babyglow creation by Chris Ebejer, although we seriously doubt that there are any of such parents in the world. Why do we say that? The Babyglow will change color according to the baby’s body temperature, and if any parent will go long enough neglecting the little one as well as his/her cries when the mercury shoots up isn’t fit to be one, hence our earlier statement. The Babyglow will be available in pink, blue and pastel green colors, where all of them will turn white whenever baby’s temperature pushes the mercury past the 37 degrees celsius mark.
Next Story: Wi-Fi Enabled Consoles Banned From UK Slammers
- 2013-12-16: Piv-O Convertible Stroller Can Provide Years Of Transportation For Your Child
- 2013-02-28: Woman Allows Internet To Name Her Baby For $5,000
- 2012-04-05: 2 Year Old Baby Blitzes through Windows Phone like a Pro
- 2012-01-22: Animatronic baby is freaky
- 2011-10-03: iCub robot looks like a scary baby