Nice to know that the iPhone 3G S and the iPhone 3G are of the same dimensions – it saves accessory manufacturers the hassle of coming up with new molds should they want to make a slew of additions for the iPhone 3G S. Belkin’s back with the Grip line of cases that are made from silicone and boast form-fitting construction and different textured designs. Looks like those who tend to have sweaty palms will benefit plenty from the new Grip cases considering their textured exterior provide superior grip. The entire lineup consists of the $30 Ergo, a similarly priced Two-Toned Vector and $20 Vector Duo. Another line would include the BodyGuard cases that feature the $30 Halo, the $30 Cush and the $25 Hue. The Grip line are readily available while the BodyGuard cases will be out from the middle of next month onwards.
Next Story: Asus Eee PC T91 To Ship This Week
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]