Despite initial reports that the BlackBerry Curve 8530 will be available in the US sometime in September/October this year, we have news that it will no longer do so. Apparently, the 8530 Aries was delayed will be arriving sometime in February next year. Basically, this is the CDMA version of T-Mobile’s BlackBerry 8520 Gemini, and ought to come with an optical trackball, a QVGA display, Wi-Fi connectivity and a 2-megapixel camera.
Next Story: Samsung Omnia Runs On Android
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic