Sushi chegs are highly revered for the task they have each day, producing delectable pieces of sushi for hungry customers, where food presentation is rated as high as the taste and quality of each bite itself. Well, here’s a pretty creepy way to present your food – using a robotic hand known as the Chef Robot to transfer pieces of complete sushi from one place to another. While it lacks the personal touch and the ability to hold some small banter with regular guests, at least you can be sure the fingers have not gone around digging noses or scratching butts.
Next Story: Samsung R720 Notebook Unveiled
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland