Most housewives would be aghast at kids running around the house as they would have their trinkets’ safety in mind, including beautiful vases that stand precariously on tables which might get knocked down by the wayward running of children. Well, best not to get this computer mod from ECS then as it comes in the form factor of a vase. Yes, you read that correctly – it is a “nettop in a vase”, featuring an Intel Atom 230 processor within, aided by NVIDIA ION graphics, 1GB RAM, a 2.5″ hard drive and heck – even a Blu-ray optical drive! This is one family heirloom that no one would be pleased to own once the patriach passes on – who wants an obsolete computer then anyways?
Next Story: Pandora Prototype Spotted
- 2011-03-01: ECS 7” Oak Trail-powered tablet revealed at CeBIT
- 2010-04-16: ECS TL101-PC with WiMAX shows up
- 2010-05-18: ECS To Introduce Its Latest Netbooks At Computex Next Month
- 2010-06-02: ECS Portable Wireless WiMAX Router At Computex
- 2010-06-09: ECS ELITEGROUP Everest EB-900 eBook Reader