Epson scores again by producing this super-small LCD panel. This XGA (1024×768) HTPS-TFT Liquid Crystal Panel was specially designed for 3LCD data projectors, being up to 23% smaller in size compared to its predecessor, using a 0.55″ display panel in the process. Projectors using this small LCD are able to display up to 2600 ANSI lumens we heard. Epson isn’t going to stop here though, as they have plans to push the envelope to create higher resolutions version of these panels to fast forward the future.
Update: this post previously mentioned that this panel was the world’s smallest, but we’ve learned from Epson that it is not the case. We apologize for this mistake
Next Story: Windows 7 Pre-Orders Are Sold Out
- 2014-02-10: M-Tracer Device Analyzes Your Golf Swings
- 2014-01-09: Epson Pulsense Line Announced
- 2013-12-09: Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- 2013-01-24: Over 100 Epson Printer Models Now Support Apple AirPrint
- 2013-01-22: Epson 0.48-inch Camera Viewfinder Display Sports 1,024 x 768 Resolution