Guess the iPhone is getting to be a more legitimate gaming platform from now on, as Mass Effect will be making its way to the iPhone with Bethesda toying around with the idea of including Fallout as well. Here’s what Todd Howard, the game director for Bethesda, has to say about the situation.
“I think that the world of Fallout is unique enough that it could work on any platform. I think some of the things we do like VATS, I think that could translate to any platform, particularly the iPhone, We’ve looked into those things, we just haven’t found the thing that supports the brand well. I wouldn’t be surprised if it does happen one day. The iPhone versions that we’ve designed and said ‘Ehh, we don’t think we’re going to do that right now,’ there are … there are a lot of them.”
Fallout is one of the more memorable and engaging post-apocalyptic RPGs one would have ever played, and to see it appear on the iPhone, well, the only advice we can give is, make sure you carry around extra battery packs with you!
Next Story: Nintendo Scrapped New Handheld
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display