The FCC has given their collective nod of approval to a new slider CDMA handset from ZTE known as the ZTE C70. This tri-band CDMA handset will come with support for AWS networks, while MetroPCS is most likely the carrier of choice since it was mentioned in the draft user manual. Other features available on the ZTE C70 include Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in camera and ChatLINK walkie-talkie service which ought to help users of the same handset save some money when they want to get their message across within a reasonable distance.
Next Story: ELO Offers New Touchscreen Technology
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC