S60 users can now take advantage of the situation by downloading Google Mobile App onto their handsets, where there are three main key benefits – immediacy of access, location, and query formulation. You no longer have to go through levels of menus to look for it since it can be accessed straight from your home screen. In addition, it has built-in location awareness, letting you retrieve search results that are relevant to your current position – works best if your phone has GPS. Last but not least, the app offers query suggestions similar to what the main search engine does right now. For folks who have given it a go, what do you think of the Google Mobile App for S60?
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted