Good news for folks running on Android-powered smartphones and devices – Google has introduce the ability to update the integrated Maps Android application with a handful of new features which ought to get you drooling, including voice search, a much more comprehensive Latitude as well as directions for both the public transport system as well as bus no. 11 – we mean, walking using your two legs. It would be nice to see these updates being released just as they’re ready instead of consumers having to sit back and wait for carriers to do their stuff.
Next Story: Sony VGP-BMS10 Bluetooth Mouse
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2011-10-28: Android updates shown to be late and inconsistent - is it a problem?
- 2011-10-26: No Ice Cream Sandwich for Nexus One
- 2011-10-20: Google TV update shown off in screenshots