Want the dad of America’s most dysfunctional family to boss you around when you drive? That’s where the official Homer Simpson voice skin for the TomTom GPS comes in, featuring the lovable Homer’s voice giving you relevant instructions such as “Take the third right. We might find an ice cream truck! Mmm…ice cream.” Definitely beats the dreary old formalities associated with the standard GPS voice navigation systems, although references to ice cream and beer might throw you off the route when your mind is super tired. Good thing you can always swtich this $12.95 purchase to another voice if it is not up to your liking at that moment.
Next Story: Mario USB Flash Drive
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids