It doesn’t only support Apple TV controls, it also does so with gestures as well for an added dimension of flexibility and freedom compared to the current Apple Remote you’re using. According to Tech Crunch, the entire experience is incredibly improved, allowing you to slide around on the phone to move the screen, while the keyboard makes it handy to type searches in a quick manner.
Next Story: Garmin Unveils Free GPS Software Update
- 2014-04-10: 2014 Apple TV May Rely On Motion Control Technology
- 2014-04-08: New Apple Set-Top Box Hinted In Comcast/Time Warner Cable Filings
- 2014-04-07: Amazon Fire TV Handles Android Mirroring Nicely
- 2014-04-02: Analyst Thinks Amazon's Fire TV Will Motivate Apple To Revamp The Apple TV
- 2014-03-28: Roku CEO Calls The Apple TV A "Money Loser" For Apple