It is interesting to note that the iPhone 3GS actually heats up a fair bit when both 3G connectivity as well as GPS navigation functions are turned on, affecting the white colored model a whole lot more since it might result in an unattractive discoloration. Well, we already know that those two functions will definitely heat things up to another level based on experience with other handsets, but this proves either one of two things – the iPhone 3GS uses some really cheap plastic material, or it has poor cooling capability.
Next Story: Maxx Series 3 Speaker System
- 2014-02-02: iPhone 3GS Battery Balloons To Verge Of Exploding
- 2013-08-21: Refurbished iPhone 3GS Units Could Be Offered To AT&T GoPhone Customers
- 2012-09-13: iPhone 3GS discontinuation has been confirmed
- 2011-11-07: Siri runs on the iPhone 3GS as well
- 2011-10-20: AT&T sees high demand for iPhone 3GS