The classic Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin is back this time round where it offers iPhone 3GS support just to keep up with the times. It will still maintain its iconic shape that has led to its name, although you will have to fork out top dollar for it – to the tune of $600, to be exact.
Next Story: Hansgrohe RainBrain Smart Shower
- 2014-02-02: iPhone 3GS Battery Balloons To Verge Of Exploding
- 2013-08-21: Refurbished iPhone 3GS Units Could Be Offered To AT&T GoPhone Customers
- 2012-09-13: iPhone 3GS discontinuation has been confirmed
- 2011-11-07: Siri runs on the iPhone 3GS as well
- 2011-10-20: AT&T sees high demand for iPhone 3GS