Just before you cough up some blood and start swearing that you won’t be touching Apple’s iPhone for the $199 price point from AT&T coupled with a 2-year contract, along comes news that ought to put you to shame for being such a cheapskate. Vodafone Italy will be selling the 32GB iPhone 3G S for 719 Euros, while the 16GB model is going for a hundred Euros less. Well, there is a main reason behind that – these are contract-free prices, but would you actually fork out that kind of money for a handset, even though it is the latest iPhone to hit the market? After all, you still need to pay for the monthly bill so why not get it on a contract?
Next Story: Samsung Flexible OLED Display
- 2014-02-02: iPhone 3GS Battery Balloons To Verge Of Exploding
- 2013-08-21: Refurbished iPhone 3GS Units Could Be Offered To AT&T GoPhone Customers
- 2012-09-13: iPhone 3GS discontinuation has been confirmed
- 2011-11-07: Siri runs on the iPhone 3GS as well
- 2011-10-20: AT&T sees high demand for iPhone 3GS