The news just came out from Palm: Jon Rubinstein will replace Ed Colligan at Palm’s helm. Mr. Colligan will move to Elevation Partners which is Palm’s principal investor. The transfer of power will be effective on June 12. Jon Rubinstein is a former Apple exec that is credited as being the father of the iPod. He joined Palm in October 2007 to work on the Palm Pre as the R&D chief.
- 2014-01-23: Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-11-14: Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18: Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29: Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09: webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2010-04-23: Palm CEO Confident Of Palm's Survival