Kawasaki looks set to go one up on its most technologically-advanced bikes on the planet – the 1400 GTR which boast variable valve timing, keyless ignition and tyre pressure sensors as standard. This upcoming release will be the next-generation GTR that will boast infra-red night vision technology that provides riders with a view beyonf the conventional range a bike’s headlights offer, and can even be retro-fitted onto older bikes as an upgrade option to further increase the safety of riding (fast) at night. The system itself will also actively alert riders of upcoming dangers as the on-board computer identifies various objects while highlighting them on the display itself or via an audio warning over a Bluetooth headset embedded into your helmet. Bikers all over ought to be pretty excited with such a release, eh?
Next Story: DeafBlind Communicator For Easy Communications
- 2014-02-17: Falcon Eye KC-2000 Night Vision Camera Shoots In Color HD
- 2013-01-07: Netgear Launches VueZone Wire-Free Night Vision Camera For Home Monitoring
- 2011-11-17: Turn Predator with these night vision goggles
- 2011-04-20: SA Photonics Advanced Digital Night Vision System makes you glad you're in the dark
- 2011-04-01: Magpix IR-101 Midnight/Shot lets you take infrared photographs