Want to introduce your kids to the world of psychedelic lighting when they’re young instead of letting their peers lead them to nightclubs? Pick up a couple of these LED cushions and you’re good to go – they’re available in Pyschedelic Milk Cow and Little Satanist Red Bull versions. Somehow we’ve a feeling that these will also appeal to adults, so if you want to spruce up your place for the big bash sometime this summer, why not pick a handful of these up and leave them all over your sofas and chairs? Just make sure you have a healthy supply of AA batteries to go along as each $22 cushion will require three of such batteries.
Next Story: Pool-Mate Watch
- 2014-04-17: New LED Lamps Could Help Save Money, Improve Safety
- 2013-12-16: Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24: Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20: China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online