LG has just announced a new GW550 smartphone that will target business users with its Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system, and will occupy a similar market as with the HTC Snap. Features on the LG GW550 include the following :-
- QWERTY keyboard
- 2.4″ QVGA display
- 3-megapixel camera
- 7.2Mbps HSDPA/2Mbps HSUPA connectivity
- Stereo speakers
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
Between the LG GW550 and the HTC Snap, which do you prefer?
Next Story: Nokia N97 Mini Coming?
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-03-29: Unannounced LG Device Comes Out Tops In GLBenchmark Tests
- 2012-10-16: LG Optimus G Review
- 2012-09-19: LG Optimus G more details - preview with videos