Sick and tired of getting dad yet another tie for the coming Father’s Day? Well, here’s the Man Wall designed by HybridSpace Furniture that ought to make dad a very happy man, beer belly and all. The Man Wall is but an all-in-one home entertainment system that holds a 52″ Vizio LCD HDTV at the very center, flanked by a couple of smaller flat panel displays, a full-fledged 5.1 home theater system by Panasonic, a DVD player with CD playback capability, an iPod docking station as well as surround sound speakers. In addition, you get a wine rack, a microwave to place hot snacks within reach without having to walk all the way to the kitchen, cigar humidors and best of all, a refrigerated built-in beer keg with a tap. No idea on how much this puppy would cost, but you’ve gotta be a trust fund kid to afford to get dad one of these.
Next Story: Wii Bowling Peripheral
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014