This article was filed in and was tagged with 3g, Meizu and meizu m8.
For folks who are interested to know what the Meizu M8 3G offers, here are the specifications, although the handset will not see the light of day until March next year.
- TD-SCDMA (M8-G3) and WCDMA (M8-W) networks
- Samsung C100 or C110 (800MHz or 1GHz) processor
- 3.54″ display at 720 x 480 resolution
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- 8GB or 16GB flash memory
- Meizu OS
- Audio and video playback
- 5-megapixel camera with LED flash
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- Built-in GPS
- Light sensor
- Tilt and movement sensor
Will 2010 be too late for the Meizu M8 3G to make an impact?
Next Story: Intel Makes Mobile More Mobile @ Computex
- 2013-05-19: Verizon 3G Prepaid Plans Data Cap Increased
- 2013-04-24: FreedomPop Announces Sprint-Friendly Hotspot For $40
- 2013-03-26: North Korea Prevents Tourists From Getting A 3G Connection
- 2012-10-11: Verizon to sunset 2G and 3G CDMA networks by 2021 [Updated]
- 2012-08-15: Japan's minimum nation requirements: 3G connectivity
- 2010-04-11: Meizu Mbook To Challenge The iPad
- 2010-04-15: Meizu M9 Will Be Powered By Android 2.1
- 2010-05-31: Live Pictures Of The Meizu M9 Surface?