Monster has released its latest SuperThin HDMI cable in line with the mantra of most other gizmos these days of staying slim and thin. At first glance, they’re so much slimmer compared to the standard fat HDMI cables that you attach to your TV, measuring just 3.5mm in diameter. As you should know by now, the virtue of the Monster Cable name would mean they’re crazy expensive, and they sure don’t disappoint in the high price department with a recommended retail price of up to $100 for 8 feet and $120 for 16 feet. Folks who prefer standard speed cables can get 1 meter, 2 meter, 4 meter and 5 meter configurations for $80, $90, $100 and $120, respectively.
Next Story: Aero-Blue Robot Feeds You
- 2014-01-08: Monster And Lamborghini Team Up To Deliver Audio System In Veneno Roadster
- 2014-01-06: Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06: Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes
- 2014-01-06: Monster 24K Headphones Announced For $319.95
- 2013-09-18: Monster M7 Tablet Arriving At Walmart