The DS is more or less a staple device to carry around in Japan, considering the phenomenal hardware sales figures in that part of the world. Well, it has become so popular that there will be a new version of it specially catered for schools, known as the Nintendo DS Classroom which will boast approximately 60 applications that will cover topics and subjects such as kanji, arithmetic, civics, history and physics among others. This new hardware will be made available to those in junior high and high school from next year onwards, enabling students to do their homework on it, run some tests as well as receive real-time feedback from teachers. What happens when you’re busy with your test and accidentally turned the whole thing off, or it runs out of juice?
Next Story: Maverick Bluetooth Headset
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular