In a new Battle of the CEOs, Sprint’s CEO Dan Hesse told Cnet in an interview that Sprint’s Palm Pre exclusive is longer than 6-months, and that Verizon “need to check their facts”. That was a direct response to the declaration of Verizon’s CEO, who said that his company would sell the Pre “in six months”. The Palm Pre starts retailing tomorrow.
- Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- Google I/O 2011 wrap-up
- Follow: palm, palm pre, pre, smartphone, Sprint, Verizon,