It was only a matter of time, but guess that moment arrived sooner rather than later on the Palm Pre with the new NES emulator. It will require a certain degree of technical wizardry to get this up and running, where you will first have to gain root access to your Pre by compiling FCEUltra, alongside some tweaks to the display settings so that all games can run at 320 × 480 resolution. Know what would even things up? A webOS game emulator on the DS Lite platform courtesy of the homebrew front.
Next Story: Nokia 5530 XpressMusic On Its Way
- 2014-01-23: Nintendo World Championships Rare Cartridge Up For Sale
- 2013-11-20: The Entertainment Flask Hides Your Drink Within An NES Cartridge
- 2010-12-21: Leaked screenshot shows webOS 2.0 running on Palm Pre
- 2010-01-31: Play Mario Kart And Zelda On Your Palm Pre
- 2010-08-26: Palm Pre comes with iPhone home button
- 2010-08-29: Palm Pre overclocked beyond 1GHz mark
- 2010-10-12: Palm Pre 2 Pictured?
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?