Guess even kids need to do their fair share of walking these days if Nintendo has their way with the upcoming line of Pokemon Gold/Silver remakes that will feature a spanking new pedometer inside. Known as the PokÃ© Walker, this bundled device will send infrared signals to the DS, where it will then be used to “hold” a Pocket Monster as you walk around in the physical realm in order to pick up experience while gaining “watts” – a type of in-game currency.
Next Story: LG OLED Panel Is Super Tough
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-04-17: Win A Limited Edition Pokémon-Themed 3DS XL By Attending A Japanese Football Match
- 2014-04-13: Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-03-31: Google April Fools' 2014 Is All About Catching Pokémon
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2011-04-15: University study finds Pokewalker is one really accurate pedometer