Check out the Porta-Pizza oven that lets the budding chef in you get to work while you put all the good time spent in a traffic gridlock to good use by baking your own pizza in the process. This 12-volt pizza oven would probably do a number on your car’s battery faster than you expect, but at least you don’t have to arrive at the office hungry as you munch on a freshly baked slice of pizza. All you need to do is plug it into your vehicle’s cigarette outlet and you’re good to go. Perfect for reheating frozen foods as well on your way back. Stupidiotic is asking $36 for their invention.
Next Story: Adapter Allows Foreign Controllers On Wii
- 2014-02-25: Venom Is World’s Fastest Production Car
- 2013-08-12: Upside Down Car Unveiled
- 2013-06-26: Wireless Dash Warning Light Warns You Of Slowing Traffic
- 2013-06-06: This 1984 Dodge Colt Has Been Modified To Look Like A Bumper Car
- 2013-03-12: iPad Used To Drive A Car In Russia