The world falls into two categories – those who wear a watch and others who don’t. For folks who fall under the former, it is further segregated into another two sides, where some prefer the old-school analog face while others prefer an updated digital format to tell the time. We’ll discount folks who love weird watches from Tokyoflash as they’re an anomaly (in good jest), but here’s one that will leave you baffled – the Projects Iridium Color Changing Watch. It will miss out on the hands, but come with a white lens crystal with cutout numbers that are filled with color instead. The current hour is blue in color, while minutes are depicted by red. Whenever both “hands” are together, the colors mix to create a purple effect. Pretty neat for a $119 timepiece, don’t you think?
Next Story: Alltel Wireless Offers LG Tritan AX840
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool