The day is finally here, where cellphones break the 10-megapixel barrier in their integrated cameras. Who better than Samsung to set the new benchmark with the aptly named Samsung Pixon 12, also known by its model number M810? This model will feature autofocus capability, a built-in xenon flash, a 3.1″ AMOLED touchscreen display at 720 x 480 resolution, up to 150MB internal memory and a microSD memory card slot. You can also tether it to your notebook as a modem with the right data plan, since it supports up to HSPA connectivity, and GPS navigation helps you find your way around unfamiliar places. What’s the next barrier to break – 15-megapixels? How long do you think it will take before cellphone manufacturers surpass that mark?
Next Story: Eee PC Running On Android
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014