Samsung Mobile Display (SMD) has underlined their intention to release a new AMOLED display that will feature an WVGA resolution of 800 x 400 pixels. This new display touts to bring four times the clarity as well as a brand new 300 PPI (Pixel Per Inch) level. In addition, Samsung also addresses power consumption issues by improving the performance while sipping less juice than ever before, so here’s to Samsung releasing such technology to the masses soonest possible.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Follow: AMOLED, display, Samsung,
- Seen at: oled-display.net