Check out this electric version of the Smart car that comes in a cabriolet edition, offering a well-thought of feature that most people would’ve overlooked. While it might be an electric car that runs silently, Smart engineers take a different route by fitting in a Brabus sound generator that will mimic the noise of a race car engine whenever you floor the gas, giving you the aural impression that the 60mph top speed is actually faster than you think it is. This unique ride has a ratio of 70 miles before its batteries run out of juice, and will enter small scale production by the end of 2009 with prices starting from £8,272.
Next Story: PhonePoint Pen Introduces Air Writing
- 2013-11-22: Who Needs Google Glass When You Can Have The Sony Smart Wig?
- 2013-11-01: Smart Glasses Use High Contrast Images To Help The Blind See
- 2013-03-29: Smart Herb Garden Grows Herbs, Vegetables Without Sun Or Soil
- 2012-10-01: Smart ForStars concept car has built-in projector
- 2012-04-18: eBall sees cars used as controllers in Pong clone