With the Nokia N97 being launched quite recently in selected countries, Sony Ericsson certainly isn’t content to just sit back and continue watching their market share dwindle. No sir, they’re going to hit back, and hit back hard with the upcoming XPERIA X2 which will feature the following :-
- 8.1-megapixel camera with auto focus
- Supports video recording at VGA @ 30fps (MP4 High Quality)
- 3.5´ WVGA OLED display
- GPS, aGPS support
- Integrated accelerometer
- Faster processor than its predecessor
- 512MB RAM
- Custom Windows Mobile 6.5
- Modified XPERIA panels
- Supports PS3 Remote Play
Apparently, it will be priced lower than the Nokia N97 as well. Guess this niche of handsets will have a pretty tough battle on their hands this time round, and based on the specifications alone, we’re thinking that Sony Ericsson might just take this round from the Finnish giant.
Next Story: Palm Pre Gets Vaja Leather Case
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2009-06-03: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 Leak?
- 2009-06-10: More Sony XPERIA X2 Pictures
- 2009-07-06: Sony XPERIA X2 Blueprints Leaked?
- 2009-08-24: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 could be out next week
- 2010-01-06: No Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 For The UK