[E3 2009] Sony is back with another iteration of their webcam-based controller. As usual, the principle is that you are waving one or two glowvy trackers that the Ps3 can recognize easily. We’ve seen this before, except that this time, it worked much better than in previous attempts (dating from 2000 or so).
The demo was fun and at time impressive. We liked how accurate this seems to be. Weapons, including arcs or shuriken where demoed, but writing is also possible. A feat usually not so easily done with this tech.
However, Project Natal from Microsoft looked more impressive and does not require special glowy objects. Yet, Sony might get some mileage if this translate to Wii-likegames.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Follow: 3d, controller, E3, e3 2009, e3 tradeshow, Microsoft, Sony,