The Split Screen Fashion Watch from 01 THE ONE will turn the dreary old binary style watch into a different entity altogether – one that is hip and happening. Interested parties who want something to decorate their wrists this summer can choose from three new colorful designs of an European nature, and all three were specially constructed to be water resistant up to 99 feet. Being binary watches, they will feature a binary timing system, alongside month and date functions to keep you abreast. Each of the three designs will be limited to a mere 600 pieces, making us wonder whether it is worth forking out $279 a pop for one of these limited edition timepieces.
Next Story: Buffalo 4-Port USB Hub
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool