We already said that the T-Mobile myTouch 3G will be available for pre-orders on July 8th and will ship to those who pre-ordered on July 29. We also know that the phone will be available in retail store in “early August”. But when in early august? According to androidandme, it’s August 5th.
How do they know that? Apparently, they have discovered a secret site via feedburner on which there is a counter. Secret site? Yes, the RSS feed of androidandme was used to by a site in development. We guess that it is a promotional site that gathers news items from Android sites. By following the link, androidandme has discovered what seems to be a launch countdown to August 5th.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2012-03-28: T-Mobile MyTouch (Huawei Ascend G312 QWERTY) caught on video
- 2011-10-14: myTouch, myTouch Q and LG Doubleplay dummy phones arrive in T-Mobile stores
- 2010-01-21: T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender Limited Edition