The Loop is now available, a TV remote control that comes in a circular form factor, where it was specially designed to cater to home theater PCs, game consoles like the Sony PS3 and even AppleTV. Using it is supposed to be extremely intuitive, hence the presence of a mere four buttons and a scroll wheel, where the in-air mouse movement makes it natural to get used to in a jiffy. Internal sensors as opposed to infrared technology is used to determine mouse position. Would you drop $100 for something like this?
Next Story: JVC Unveils LT-42WX70 LCD TV
- 2013-09-05: Remotely Walk Your Dog
- 2013-05-16: Remote Controlled Turtle Raises Eyebrows
- 2013-01-01: RC Superman Spotted On The Coast Of California
- 2012-08-24: Remote control driven car from China
- 2012-07-11: Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote won't track aliens