Watches tend to lean between the analog and digital worlds, with the UNDRCRWN watch residing comfortably in the latter faction with a faceplate that is very different from what we’ve been used to thus far. You get an AM/PM indicator with the name of the day displayed at the bottom right hand corner, while hours, minutes and seconds are depicted by the number of bars on the left half of the watch. There will only be 200 of such pieces available, and you can place your pre-order for $275 a pop as they ship this June 29th.
Next Story: Credit Card USB Drive
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool